2016 Yamaha SR VIPER LTX LE
Extreme Power Sports
SR VIPER LTX LE
This 2016 Viper has a factory TURBO kit installed and tons of accessories....contact us for more details!
- NEW FOX Piggy Back Front Suspension Shocks: All-new performance tuned FOX coil-over shocks combine high pressure gas aluminum body, rebuildable performance with a piggyback chamber for added oil volume, reduced fade in harsh conditions, and the ability to easily adjust compression damping with a simple three position knob with perfectly calibrated settings for a wide-variety of trail conditions and riding styles.
- NEW FOX Piggy Back Rear Suspension Shocks: A new FOX high-pressure gas shock features a piggyback chamber to deliver reduced fading, exceptional control, and three easy to adjust compression damping performance settings so you can quickly and easily adjust the ride to conditions and riding preference.
- NEW Yamaha Performance Damper: New and exclusive Yamaha technology, the Performance Damper is designed for exceptional overall chassis performance by harnessing unwanted chassis vibration and distortion. Mounted directly to the chassis at the front and rear of the machine, the Performance Damper captures unwanted chassis energy resulting in exceptional control and comfort with remarkable high-speed stability and tracking through rutted and chatter bump filled corners.
- NEW Performance Windscreen: The lean and assertive demeanor of the SR Viper L-TX LE is freshened for 2016 with a new performance inspired, color-matched windscreen.
- NEW Rear Storage Bag: A tunnel mounted, molded storage bag provides you the added convenience of easy access storage. The bag features additional padding to protect cargo, and an easy to open large zipper pull with weatherproof zipper. There’s room for spare gloves, water, snacks and more.
- Tuner 2 Skis: Our Deep Keel Tuner 2 Skis are engineered specifically for the SRV Chassis and the unique characteristics of the Viper. They deliver reduced ski-pressure and near effortless steering; and the dual keel design delivers an assured “bite” in the corners with reduced darting. The design also allows you to customize the handling and feel of your sled with easy to change carbide runners in a variety of insert lengths for the inner and outer keel.
- Genesis 1049cc High Performance Engine: The 3-cylinder Genesis engine has been regarded as the industry’s best four-stroke engine. Featuring a sophisticated closed-loop fuel injection system and 4-valves per cylinder, the 1049 engine delivers a class-leading horsepower, instant throttle response and a thick torque curve that jettisons you from corner to corner in a blink of an eye. All with great fuel economy and a reputation for bulletproof durability.
- Rip Saw II Track: Regarded as the best high-performance terrain track available, the 1.25-inch lug design of the RipSaw II delivers incredible acceleration, braking control, and handling in a wide variety of conditions.
- YVXC Clutching: Featuring Yamaha drive and driven clutching, the YVXC system delivers smooth engagement, instant acceleration, fast reacting backshift, and cool operating temperatures for a long belt life. The YVXC clutch system delivers Yamaha’s hallmark smooth power delivery, responsive engine feel and unmatched quality.
- Hayes Performance Brakes: A dual-piston brake caliper applies braking forces directly to the drive shaft and is mated to an oversized, lightweight drilled rotor. The unique radial brake master cylinder helps to deliver consistent “feel” in a wide variety of conditions while the oversized lever delivers greater braking force and feel with reduced effort.
- High Flow Intake and Exhaust: The forward facing design of the air-box and engine intake system on the Genesis 1049cc engine results in maximum airflow to the engine and no starvation. This ensures maximum power and throttle response. In addition, a high-flow, stainless steel exhaust header is cooled by snow for optimum performance without excessive heat and noise.
- Lightweight SRV Front Suspension: The over-structure design of the SRV chassis creates a rigid mounting point for the unique 30-degree swept design of the SRV front suspension. The “angled” mounting design directs impacts back to the strongest points of the chassis, creating a more stable and predictable ride. Tall, lightweight forged spindles help to deliver an incredibly strong front suspension with controlled camber geometry for stability and light steering effort.
- Dual Shock SR 137 Rear Suspension: The drop-link style Dual Shock SR 137 rear suspension is the cumulative result of years of punishment and development in snocross and cross-country competition. This “crossover” suspension offers premium bump compliance and control on trail, additional bump bridging capabilities thanks to its stretched length, and additional floatation and traction for occasional off-trail use. The SR 137 is a “coupled” suspension that utilizes a unique “sliding” front arm mount. With up to half-inch of movement at the front arm “slot”, the system allows the SR 137 to deliver controlled (reduced) ski-lift during acceleration while still retaining front arm bump compliance.
- SRV Chassis: Sophisticated aluminum extrusions are joined with precision castings to create an incredibly strong, lightweight and rider intuitive chassis. The over-structure design provides rigidity and is designed to disperse severe impacts throughout the chassis making it exceptionally resilient.
- Magnesium Drive Case/Oil Reservoir: The multi-function case is made of lightweight magnesium and serves multiple functions. Foremost it serves as the chain-case housing with integrated push-button reverse; it also provides a rigid mounting location for the upper chassis spar; and it serves as the remote oil reservoir. The multi-function design makes for a lightweight and more compact chassis design resulting in improved ride and handling.
- Conjoined Rear Wheel-Set: A composite rear axle hub assembly is conjoined into a single hub design, making it both lighter and stronger than two separate wheels, resulting in less un-sprung weight for a more responsive rear suspension.
- NEW Heated Trail Seat: Cut through the chill of a cold winter’s day with our high-comfort heated seat, offering low and high heat settings easily toggled by a dash-mounted control.
- Goggle Bag: A standard, dash mounted storage bag is perfect for storing an extra pair of goggles or other small items. A meshed bottom allows engine heat to warm the bag and dry out goggles.
- Digital Gauge Package: The deluxe gauge package touts large, easy to read black on white digits, making it easy to keep track of vehicle and engine diagnostics. The easy to operate, technology packed display includes coolant temperature, exhaust temperature, intake air temperature, voltage, along with speed, rpm, altimeter, clock, fuel level, trip meters, and much more.
- Push Button Reverse: Standard push button reverse actuates a servo-controlled reverse gear providing both comfort and convenience.
- LED Taillight: The high-intensity LED taillight/brake light is lighter and brighter than a traditional incandescent design, and delivers a significantly longer lifespan.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke / 3-cyl / 1049cc
- Engine Class: High Performance
- Cooling: Liquid Cooled
- Bore & Stroke: 82.0 X 66.2mm
- Fuel Delivery: 41mm Mikuni fuel injection
- Intake Design: 2 Valves
- Exhaust Design: 2 Valves, Rear Exhaust
- Clutch/Transmission: YVXC, Variable Ratio / Electronic Shift Reverse / Magnesium Chaincase & Cover
- Disc Brake Type: Reverse / Magnesium Chaincase & Cover
- Fuel Capacity: 10 gal
- Front Suspension: SRV
- Front Shocks: Fox ® Piggyback clicker w/ coil spring
- Front Travel: 10 in
- Rear Suspension: Dual Shock SR 137
- Rear Shock(s): Aluminum HPG / Aluminum HPG w/ Piggyback clicker
- Rear Travel: 13.5 in
- Track / W x L x H: 15 x 137 x 1.25 in
- Track Type: Camoplast® Ripsaw™II
- Ski Stance (ctr to ctr): 42-43 in adjustable
- Electric Start: Standard
- Reverse: Push button
- Hand/Thumb Warmers: Standard
- DC Output: Automotive
- Heated Seat: Standard
- Yamaha Performance Damper: Standard
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 82.0 X 66.2mm
- Engine Cooling
- Liquid Cooled
- 41mm Mikuni fuel injection
- 2 Valves, Rear Exhaust
- Brake Type
- Reverse / Magnesium Chaincase & Cover
- Drive Clutch
- YVXC, Variable Ratio / Electronic Shift Reverse / Magnesium Chaincase & Cover
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: SRV; Shock: Fox ® Piggyback clicker w/ coil spring
- Front Travel
- 10 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: Dual Shock SR 137; Shock: Aluminum HPG / Aluminum HPG w/ Piggyback clicker
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in.
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. adjustable
- Track Type
- Camoplast® Ripsaw™II
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 137 x 1.25 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal.
- Yamaha Blue/White; Yamaha White/Red
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Push button