2018 Polaris Industries RANGER CREW® XP 1000 EPS - Sunset Red Metallic
RANGER CREW® XP 1000 EPS - Sunset Red Metallic
- Hardest working performance. Legendary ride and handling. More power than any other utility side-by-side in the world. And room for 6 to bring the whole crew to the job site, the hunting cabin, or out on the trails. The RANGER Crew® XP 1000 provides everything you need to get more done.
- The Most Power for the Toughest Jobs
- Purpose built 999cc ProStar® 1000 engine.
- More power - 80 HP with 61 lb-ft of torque - than any other side-by-side in the industry.
- 3-mode throttle control: PERFORMANCE, STANDARD, WORK.
- High-Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to give you unmatched traction.
Towing & Storage
- Class-Leading Towing and Payload
- Massive 2,000 lbs towing and 1,750 lbs payload capacity with a standard 2" receiver hitch.
- Adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance when fully loaded.
- Gas assist dump box with 1,000 lbs capacity.
- 119L integrated in-cab storage, including easy-to-access dash storage.
- Designed for All-Day Riding Comfort
- 10" up-front dual A-arm suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel.
- 11.3" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
- 10" of boot clearance and 28" of cab opening.
- Accessories to Match Any Way You Work or Ride
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 999cc
- Drive System Type: High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: 36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in (93 x 137 x 29 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,636 lb (742 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lbs / 1,000 lbs (N/A kg / 454 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 10 gal (37.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11.3 in. (28.7 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 148.5 x 61 x 76 in (377 x 155 x 193 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,750 lb (793.8 kg)
- Person Capacity: 6
- Wheelbase: 113 in (287 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Not Equipped
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 10 in. (25.4 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 2,000 lb (907 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Single Analog Dial with 2 in LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 26 x 9-12; PXT
- Rear Tires: 26 x 11-12; PXT
- Wheels: Aluminum Black Xcelerator
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Aluminum Black Xcelerator wheels
- Automotive Style Paint
NOTES:The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm 10 in. (25.4 cm) Travel
- Front Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Front Tire
- 26 x 9-12; PXT
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Rear Tire
- 26 x 11-12; PXT
- Dry Weight
- 1,636 lb (742 kg)
- 113 in (287 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 11.3 in. (28.7 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal (37.9 L)
- Towing Capacity
- 2,000 lb (907 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode